Ginger Chicken Stir Fry for lunch anyone?
I worked out pretty hard yesterday and found myself craving dinner for lunch today. So, without hesitation, I decided I would have dinner for lunch :-). I went to the farmers market yesterday and was excited to cook with the fresh vegetables I bought and what a difference it makes in taste. It took me no more than 30minutes to whip up this stir fry and I’m excited to share with you my new creation. Enjoy!
Click here for Recipe…
- 1 cup of Organic chicken pieces
- GMO free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 chopped yellow squash
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped red and yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped white onion.
- Whole Avocado cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Sesame seeds
- Sauce: 1 tablespoon GMO free soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, lemon pepper, fresh or powder ginger and dash of salt.
- Sautee organic chicken with garlic and place to the side
- Sautee yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, red and yellow pepper, white onion. Add in the chicken.
- Add sauce into stir fry
- Serve over brown rice and top with avocados, sesame seeds and scallions.