Why I love this salad:
If you like creamy textured salads with rich flavors reminding you of an antipasto plate, I have re-created this healthy salad version that is super easy to make at home. The trick ingredient is using bell pepper hummus which brings together all of the flavors from the olives, roasted red peppers, hearts of palm and artichokes into a filling salad that will last you for hours.
- Tablespoon full of pitted Black olives (i prefer 1/2ed)
- 1 heart of palm cut into pieces
- 1 artichokes cut into pieces
- Tablespoon of red pepper hummus
- Small hand full of shredded carrots
- Some red onions
- hand full of halved walnuts
- Hand full of chicken (optional)
- Hand full of red or white beans
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil & 2 tablespoon balsamic reduction
- Oregano and pepper
Toss all together and enjoy!